– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the browser session, enabling access to restricted areas, remembering items in an order, helping to complete an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, enabling security features while browsing, storing content for streaming video or audio or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria on the user’s device such as, for example, the language, the king of browser through which access to the service, the regional settings where the service is being accessed from, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users accessing the site to perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do so, the data gathered from your browsing of our website are used to improve the products and services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising space on the website, tailoring the content of advertisements to the content of the service requested by users or their usage of our website. For this purpose, these cookies may analyse your browsing habits on internet and show you advertising related to your specific navigation profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour that has been gathered through ongoing tracking of their browsing habits, making possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
– Third party cookies: MAIN LEGAL S.L.P. website can use third-party services which, on behalf of MAIN LEGAL S.L.P., can collect information for statistical purposes regarding the use of the site by the user and the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.